Hello everyone, hope you are all well and had a brilliant Easter. Firstly I need to say sorry for not being around for the last two weeks but with Easter and everything I got very busy indeed.
But I am back now and what better way to start then to show you what makeup I took with me when I went away up North to see my boyfriends Dad and family during the Easter weekend.
1) Bourjois Delice de Poudre
2) Sleek Rose Gold Blush
3) Clinique Moisture Surge
4) Soap and Glory - Thick and Fast Mascara
(Trying to use it up as I don't really like it)
5) Collection 2000 - Lasting Perfection Oil Free Foundation
6) Garnier - Roll On
7) Avon Magix Illuminator
8) Collection 2000 - Lasting Perfection Concealer
9) Mac Paint Pot - Painterly
10) MUA Eyeshadow Palette - Heaven and Earth
12) MUA Eye Liner - Rich Brown and Snow White
13) Carmex - Cherry
14) Arrange of brushes from eyes to blush brushes.
Has you can see I normally travel light with my makeup when I go away, using travel size/freebies products as moisturiser or primer and taking a eyeshadow palette instead of loads of different single eye shadows.
Do you travel light with your makeup when you travel or do you pack loads?
See You Soon