Thursday 19 April 2012

Going Away Makeup

Hello everyone, hope you are all well and had a brilliant Easter. Firstly I need to say sorry for not being around for the last two weeks but with Easter and everything I got very busy indeed. 

But I am back now and what better way to start then to show you what makeup I took with me when I went away up North to see my boyfriends Dad and family during the Easter weekend. 

Includes:

1) Bourjois Delice de Poudre 

2) Sleek Rose Gold Blush 

3) Clinique Moisture Surge

4) Soap and Glory - Thick and Fast Mascara 
(Trying to use it up as I don't really like it)

5) Collection 2000 - Lasting Perfection Oil Free Foundation 

6) Garnier - Roll On 

7) Avon Magix Illuminator 

8) Collection 2000 - Lasting Perfection Concealer

9) Mac Paint Pot - Painterly

10) MUA Eyeshadow Palette - Heaven and Earth 

11) Tweeters 

12) MUA Eye Liner - Rich Brown and Snow White 

13) Carmex - Cherry 

14) Arrange of brushes from eyes to blush brushes.

Has you can see I normally travel light with my makeup when I go away, using travel size/freebies products as moisturiser or primer and taking a eyeshadow palette instead of loads of different single eye shadows.  

Do you travel light with your makeup when you travel or do you pack loads?

See You Soon 

xJemx

1 comment:

  1. Glad your back! I missed your posts :) I usually pack pretty light when I travel. I use basically the same products every day for my face so I'll bring those with me and maybe a few lip products and a few eye shadows (or a palette).

    xo

    ReplyDelete