Thursday 3 May 2012

Alberto Balsam - Review

Today I will be review Alberto Balsam Shampoo and Conditioner, I first saw this product in my local Poundland store while I was looking for a cheap shampoo and conditioner, the thing that court my eye was the fact that the Juicy Green Apple version of the shampoo and conditioner was for both normal and greasy hair. 


You may know by now but I suffer from greasy face and hair so I love finding things that may help with the situation and these only being £1 a bottle was a bonus. I found out that you can buy Alberto Balsam shampoo and conditioner that most beauty retailers and most of them sell the bottles for £1 each, so they are readily available in the UK. I am sorry this may not be the case in the USA or the rest of the world. 

As I mention the Juice Green Apple is for normal/ greasy hair and I must say I have found the product to work wonders on my hair. It helps to stop the build up of grease and makes my hair very shinny. The conditioner helps to dangler my hair and I tell you my hair is always knotty. 

I have enjoy using this product so much that last week when I was in my local town I decided to pick up another shampoo and conditioner from the line. 


This is new to the line and it is meant to work on all hair types and hopefully it works on mine if not I will be back using the Juice Green Apple. But I will kept you up dated on how this goes.

Have you tried any Alberto Balsam shampoos and conditioners? 
Do you like them? 

See You Soon 

xJemx 

No comments:

Post a Comment