Tuesday 1 May 2012

March and April Favourites

I need to start this post with a big sorry for one not doing a March favourite and two not being around much last month. I was busy and ill over April but I do know this was no excuse so yet again I am sorry. 

To make up for it I thought I would show you what were my main favourite's of the months of March and April. 

So these are my March and April favourites

 Top to Bottom/Left to Right
Lush - Lemony Flutter Cuticle Butter, Carmex Lip Balm, Alberto Balsam Shampoo and Conditioner, Topshop Marine Scene Nail Polish.

Hair

Alberto Balsam Shampoo and Conditioner 
Juicy Green Apple - For Normal/Greasy Hair 
Retails for £1 each - At most beauty retailers 

I love this shampoo and conditioner, I have greasy hair and I find it difficult to find products at are especially for my hair type so to find this was a god send and for a £1 a bottle its brilliant. 
It makes my hair very shiny and means I don't have to wash my hair every other day and don't need to use dry shampoo the very next day after washing my hair. 

Nails 




Topshop - Marine Scene 
Retails for £5 at Topshop 

This is a beautiful blue at is not to dark or to bright and a colour that I have been wearing most of March and April. I really enjoy Topshop's nail polishes as they are easy to apply and opaque with two coats which is always good in a time of a rush. 




Lush - Lemony Fluter Cuticle Butter 
Retails for £5.95 

This is mainly a cuticle butter but can be used on elbow, knees or any dry area which is a good point especially when you don't have a lot of money to buy several products. The main reason I brought this was for my cuticles but I have found myself reaching for it on a daily basic. Some people may be put of be the smell as it is a very strong smell of lemon but I love the smell. 

Lips 



Carmex Cherry - SPF 15 
Retails from around £2 at most beauty retailers 

If you live in the UK you will know it has been the wettest April for 100 years and it has been feeling like winter has returned, which means my lips have been very dry indeed and it has meant that I been reaching for this lip product as it smooth my lips and the SPF helps protect my lips from the little bit of sun the UK as had. I have loads of lip balm products but I reach of carmex more often as its very small so fits in the bag nicely. 

I hope you all enjoy the monthly favourites and what are yours? 

See You Soon 

xJemx 

1 comment:

  1. Loved your favourites! That nail polish colour is stunning :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete