Thursday 2 February 2012

Elle/Soap And Glory

Hello, I though I would share this with everyone who is out there, that this months Elle magazine March Issue 2012, has a wonderful free gift that you may enjoy. 


You may or may not know but this month's issue of Elle comes with a free mascara from Soap and Glory, the company that has brought you products such as Hand Food (Hand Cream), The Righteous Butter (Body Butter) and Clean On Me (Shower Gel) 


I do love Soap and Glory beauty products but I can honestly say I am a Soap and Glory Make-up virgin, so I will be popping my cherry with this month free gift. 
 This is a wonderful way of trying new products that you may or may not be interested in without spending a fortune as the magazine itself cost only £3.90 and free gift this month is worth £10. 
Don't know about you but I would be annoyed if spend £10 on a mascara and didn't really like it but spending £3.90 doesn't feel as bad. Plus you get a magazine that you can read that is always a bonus in my eyes. 


I will kept you informed of how I find this product and if it lives up to its name of 'Thick and Fast' and you never know maybe buying more Soap and Glory make up after this. 

See you soon


xJemx

No comments:

Post a Comment