Wednesday 14 March 2012

Nails Of The Day

Hello everyone, hope you are all well. Today I wasn't planning to do a blog post but last night I painted my nails and I loved the end result so I thought I would share that with you all. 

I don't know about you but I do love painting my nails on a regular bases I try and do in once a week unless I have a special event then it can be up to three times a week. I am not one of these girls who panics if there nail polish clips as I think there is more to panic about, but I will reapply if I have a special event to go to. 

The colours I choose mainly depend on the seasons like summer I will will wear a lot of Baby Blues and Bright Yellows, in the autumn I normally wear Greens and Teals and winter I will wear a lot of Navy's and Dark Reds. In spring which we are in now I will wear a lot of Light Purple and Light Yellows. 

I don't about wear you live but here in South-east England the weather is between winter and spring one day it is beautiful warm and the next it is freezing cold. So it was hard in decided what colour to wear.

So this is my what I finally went with 

Sorry about the background I am at the boyfriends. 

The colours I used were both from the brand Barry M and there are Berry Ice Cream and Bright Purple. I think these colours work well with all of different days we are having. 

I do love Barry M polishes they are good value for money a polish will cost you around £2.99 and there are loads of choice so you should be able find a polish you like. Barry M Nail Paints

The polishes normally take around 2-3 coats to be opaque and I would always say use a top coat to finish them of. 

I hope you enjoyed this post and I will see you soon. 

xJemx 

No comments:

Post a Comment