Monday 12 March 2012

Glamour And Percy & Reed London Hair

Hello everyone hope you are all having a wonderful Monday. Today I wanted to share this with you all that in this months Glamour magazine 'April 2012" comes with a freebie that you may enjoy. 

I know I am meant to be on a magazine band for lent but I didn't buy this, my lovely boyfriend brought this for me so its still okay.

One of the front covers 
both covers as Jennifer Lawrence from 'The Hunger Games'

You may or may not already know that this months Glamour magazine comes with one of four free Percy & Reed London Hair product. You can choose from Splendidly Silky Moisturising Shampoo or Conditioner,  Totally TLC Hydrating Mask or even a Quite Frankly Flawless Finishing Polish. 


I choose the Totally TLC Hydrating Mask out of the four, but I was thinking about buying them all and if you do want to do this it will cost you £8 for £43 worth of product as each product arrange from £10 - £12 for a 100 ml. 

I never heard of Percy & Reed London Hair before I got this magazine but that's why I like when magazines like this give you a freebie has you get to try a product from arrange of different companies. 


This Totally TLC Hydrating Mask is meant to help to restore your hair vitality and making it soft and more manageable. The smell of the product reminds me of hand cream so if you are not a fan of hand creams this may not be a product for you. 

You place the mask all over the hair working though the roots to ends till the hair is covered then you will need to wrap your hair in a towel and leave for 10 minutes then raise thoroughly. Its states on the back of the bottle that by treating the hair at a higher temperature to helps to open the cuticle allowing nutrients to penetrate the hair more deeply. 

I will keep you informed how I find this product and if it does anything to my hair. 

See You Soon 

xJemx 

No comments:

Post a Comment