Wednesday 6 June 2012

My Jubilee Outfit

Hello, hope you all had a wonderful weekend and if you are from the UK you have enjoyed having the two extra days of work. I know my boyfriend enjoyed them dearly but wasn't happy this morning mind when the alarm went off at 5.3o am.

I still can't believe HRH Queen Elizabeth II has been our queen for 60 years I can't imagine anyone else being in the same job role for 60 years. But this weekend as shown how much people in the UK love their queen with celebrations everywhere. 

On Monday I went to my family in law jubilee garden party and typically UK weather it decided to rain but lucky enough they thought about that and had everything undercover and heaters left, right and centre. 

So with this in mind I decided to wear this, sorry about the face expressions my boyfriend was taking the picture and was trying to make me laugh. 

Dress: H&M Last Season
Cardigan: Primark Sale 
Belt: Primark
Tights: Tesco
Jewellery: Primark

It turned out being a nice afternoon after the sun decided to shine upon us and we had a fab  time enjoyed each other company and eating delious food like this lovely cake that a family member made. 


I hope you had a brilliant Jubilee weekend what ever you did. 

See You Soon

xJemx 

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful dress! And that cake looks delicious! sounds like a good time all around :)

    ReplyDelete