Friday 25 May 2012

Happy Birthday Glossy Box

Yesterday I received my May Glossy Box which also happens to be their 1st birthday anniversary box 'Happy 1st Birthday Glossy Box'. I know this was a box that most people anticipated and I hope most of you were not disappointed in the box. 

This is what I got in my anniversary box. 
Left to Right: Noble Isle Bath and Shower Gel, Apivita Masks (full size £3.50), Osmo Hair Treatment (Full Size £19.99), Lolita Lempicka Eau de Parfume/Si Lolita (Full Size £65/£63), Eldore False Eyelashes (Full Size £3.90) and Glossy Box Mirror and Happy Birthday Ballon. 

The products were wrapped up in lovely birthday paper and I will totally use this paper again in some way has it is to nice to throw away. 


I enjoyed this box but I didn't like the fragrance samples as I don't really use them and they will just get throw in my bag or into a box, but I did enjoy the hair treatment as I love hair treatments and this will be brilliant size for holiday as its small and will not take up to much room in your suitcase. I also like the fact that the box came with Eldora False Eyelashes and as I am an eyelashes virgin I will totally be put these into good use on my birthday night out in 3 months time. 

Did you get the anniversary box? If so what did you think about it? 

See You Soon

xJemx 

No comments:

Post a Comment